Alchemy Recruitment is pleased to be partnering with a fantastic company within the Financial Services sector, who are looking for a Compensation Analyst to join their team in London.
The Compensation Analyst will be responsible for sustaining Reward related activities, while partnering with and supporting key stakeholders as well as the Reward team.
- Ultimate responsibility for Reward related activities including financial analysis, modelling, incentive and bonus scheme, salary benchmarking and annual pay review administration.
- The Compensation Analyst will be responsible for compensation reports; it is imperative that these are completed and processed in a timely manner and are accurate.
- Responsible for data analysis in relation to database management, this includes recognising and actioning potential improvements.
- The Compensation Analyst will support any ad - hoc Reward related processes, this could include activity relating to wellbeing and benefits and implementing any emerging Reward systems.
- The Compensation Analyst will ideally be educated to a degree level; a numerical degree is highly desirable.
- The successful candidate will have experience within the Reward space and be familiar and confident with Reward activities such as benchmarking and annual pay review processes.
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office, most notably Microsoft Excel and have experience using Human Resources databases.
- Experience working within the Financial Services sector is desirable.
- The Compensation Analyst will be highly numerical and analytical, with the ability to problem solve in the most efficient way.
If this job is of interest and you meet the requirements, do not hesitate in applying today!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Banking and Finance
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £ negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 02 Jul 2019